Last November I took on a small reflective project called "Thirty Days of Thanksgiving." I tried to take a picture each day of something I was thankful for and write a thank you note to someone I appreciated. After day 5, I lost track and forgot the next 25 days.
This November, I hope to do something similar. Each day, I hope to find something I am thankful for and then post it on my bathroom mirror as a reminder of the many blessings I encounter on a daily basis.
Today [Halloween] as I prepare for this adventure, I am thankful for new beginnings. So many new beginnings and fresh starts are offered to us throughout life... New school, new job, new relationships, new churches, etc.. Of all the new beginnings we are given, the new beginning and hope found through Christ is perhaps the freshest of all fresh starts. In Christ we are given new life. At the table we join together and are reminded of the promise offered unto us and the beginning of something new and amazing. With Christ, every day is made new to us.
This November, I hope to do something similar. Each day, I hope to find something I am thankful for and then post it on my bathroom mirror as a reminder of the many blessings I encounter on a daily basis.
Today [Halloween] as I prepare for this adventure, I am thankful for new beginnings. So many new beginnings and fresh starts are offered to us throughout life... New school, new job, new relationships, new churches, etc.. Of all the new beginnings we are given, the new beginning and hope found through Christ is perhaps the freshest of all fresh starts. In Christ we are given new life. At the table we join together and are reminded of the promise offered unto us and the beginning of something new and amazing. With Christ, every day is made new to us.

Comments
Post a Comment